Some of the Programs and Retreats that Larry is prepared to offer include:
- “Clergy Well-Being: Balancing Your Life, Renewing Your Ministry.
- “Aligning Strategy and Spirit: Whole Systems Leading and Planning”
- “Finishing Strong, Ending Well: Crafting the Culminating Chapter of Your Ministry or Leadership.”
- “Spiritual and Leadership Renewal for Mid-Career Clergy” NEW
- “Embodied Spirituality: The Anatomy of Resilience”
- “The Resilient Power of Story to Transform Your Leadership”
- “Changing the Conversation: Utilizing Appreciative Inquiry in Your Leadership and Organization”
- “Leading From A Different Place”
I am also available to lead webinars on specific topics.
For more information please contact me: lxpeers_at_gmail_dot_com
“In our contacts prior to the Clergy Conference, Larry was an intent listener, very communicative in helping me more clearly articulate the needs of the Diocese of Long Island to re-establish our clergy conference as one of substance and worth attending by the priests and deacons. I can only say that Larry more than met our expectations. This was the largest attended conference in ten years. The material shared and developed over the three days was widely received with enthusiasm and gratitude for content, presentation and his helping us rebuild a sense of community. His evaluations were so overwhelming that we contacted him to once again facilitate our next clergy conference.” -The Rev. Dr. Denis C. Brunelle, Episcopal Diocese of Long Island
“I attended a powerful retreat called “Spiritual and Leadership Renewal for Mid-Career Clergy.” It was a great retreat emphasizing embodiment in diagnosing our ‘stuckness’ and in moving forward into our healing. Our focus was on how to discern and choose our future rather than allowing ourselves to be driven or compelled towards one particular future. The retreat provided space and support for opening our hearts and minds to God’s call and then developing practical plans and strategies to follow that dream and call.” -Rev. Glenn (a participant)